good music for u
good music for u
Good music has been one of the things that I find relaxing and gives me joy at the same time. I usually resort to listening to music when I am alone or when I am bored. I rarely share the music I listen to but when I do, you know I trust that person and he/she has the same music taste as I do.
I am selfish when it comes to music because I don't want other people to find out the artist that I listen to. I don't want hyped artist you can hear everywhere, I want chill artists that you'll hear a few people listen to, and most of the times, those people are the people I want to hang out with.
I am choosy when it comes to music because I want music where I can relate to and I can enjoy the rhythm. I also only want to listen to music other people hasn't known yet. I really hate hyped music because I get fed up easily from hearing one hyped song that everyone knows. I also want my music to be in a specific genre; for example, the genres I listen to are Rock, R&B, Indie, and House music. I also like rap songs because I find it fun memorizing raps, but I'm not that into rap songs.
For the most part, I enjoy music because it's what I resort to when I need joy. I find everything stressful and it gets worst when I even say it; but I'm almost used to it. Thanks to good music, I forget everything in life that's stressful and I enter my own world where I'm alone listening to music.
Comments
Post a Comment