Top 5 Music Blogs
Top 5 Blogs for me
1. The Girl at the Rock Show
I put this first to start of the top 5 best music blogs because this blog still keep updated about the latest trends in the music industry in and out the Philippines. As per usual, I love rock music, this is why I find this blog quite useful.
2. OPM Songs
This blog is a good source of new OPM music. I am a fan of OPM; mostly indie, but still OPM. I sometimes find good songs here when I'm too lazy to go on a spotify adventure.
3. Loserkid520
I can relate to this blog, not in a way that I was the loser, but because we have the same taste in stuff. Game of Thrones, good scenery, Rock music, etc.
4. OPM music
This is just a less updated version of the other one, but it still gives out good opm so I put that here.




Comments
Post a Comment